When potential customers are looking for a business, service, or product, one of the first things they do is look online. Now, most people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. As a business, it is essential to have positive reviews online for your reputation management. Here are five ways to get positive reviews online:
- Ask for reviews: you can’t ask for good reviews, but there is nothing wrong with asking a happy customer to evaluate your services.
- Engage customers online: you can engage customers through social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This can help gain popularity and keep a favorable light on your business. Active posting can keep customers interested and bring in new customers. Create posts that invite customers to give feedback on services or products. This can start conversations, and even though they are not reviews, they can serve the same purpose. You never know if a positive discussion with a customer can encourage them to write an official review.
- Respond to negative reviews appropriately: If you receive a negative review, you should always respond. The review may be along the lines of anger or confusion from a customer. Handling it quickly and effectively can keep your company in a positive light. Negative reviews do happen sometimes; it is best not to ignore but address to help your business and the upset customer.
- Review other businesses: If you want to get reviews, as a company, you should be willing to give other reviews too. When you work with other businesses, you can pass the positive word and your love for another business because it will come back around to your company.
- Make it easy to get reviews: make it easy for customers to submit their reviews either on your website or through a third-party site such as Yelp. Making it easy increases the likelihood that they will take the time to write and post a review. You can either place a feedback button on your site, go through social media sites, send emails, or send out surveys.
If you are interested in getting or keeping positive reviews on your business, use the One Question Reputation App! Learn more by visiting the website.